iSoundGrid - Cartoons (iPad)
Grew up with Cartoons? Ever wish it was you controlling the buttons in that Hollywood Cartoons soundstudio? Well now you can with iSoundGrid-Cartoons! You will have all the well known cartoon sound effects at your fingertips! Just goof off and have fun with thefamous Swooshes, Twirls, Twangs, Boings and Crashes!
Each iSoundGrid provides following features:
- Easy to use interface (kidsproof)
- Professional high quality soundeffects
- Specialy selected (funny) sounds
- Gain (volume) of sounds changeable
- high quality, crisp graphics
- Settings panel
- 3 playstyle modes
- Plays up to 32 sounds simultaniously
- 10 Ambiant sounds
- Ambiants loopable
- 40 sound effects
- Crisp stereo sounds
- Pitch of sounds changeable
- Autoplay mode
- Play random sound on shake
- Play random sound each 3 seconds
iSoundGrid-Cartoons contains a specialy selected set of funny cartoon soundeffects. The following list of soundeffects are provided and will bring you hours of fun!
- frantic bass
- pirate battle
- construct site
- bounce sproing
- honk squeeze
- slide down
- honk toy
- timpany cymbal
- drum bounce
- escape whistle
- noise maker
- honk horn
- head shake
- slide up
- duck whistle
- cavalry bugle
- watch out
- toy squeeze
- canned laugh
- escape feet
- runup fast
- runup slow
- slidedown boing
- slidedown spiral
- slideup bing
- toy windup
- twirly burly
Ambiant sounds are placed on the top row of the buttongrid. These ambiant sounds are operated by a on/off button and can be switched on and off. Ambiant sounds can not be played simultaniously. The selected ambiant sound will be played over and over until stopped.
Some ambiant sounds are 'real' looped sounds and will play without a gap. Loops can be identified by the loop icon (the number 8 on it's side) on the button.
The last four rows contain 40 soundeffect buttons. Each soundeffect is triggered by pushing it's button. up to 32 effects can be played simultaniously. Ambiant sounds can not be played simultaniously
iSoundGrid is a productline of easy operatable theme based soundeffect players. New editions will be added to this productline frequently. Keep checking this website or the App Store for updates
The pitch slider is used to change the current pitch of the sound effects. (change before playing the effect).
The gain slider is used to change the current gain (volume) of the soundeffects in relation to the ambiant sounds.
Through the settingspanel the Play style of the sound effects can be set. Following three play styles are available.
- Sequential, a specific sound has to stop playing before a sound can be replayed.
- Abort & play, a specific sound is stopped and started again.
- Simultaniously, a specific sound (the same sound) can be played simultaniously.
Auto play setting
Through the settingspanel the Auto play mode and style of the player can be set. The following settings are available.
- On/Off, The autoplay mode is started or stopped
- On Shake, When the device is shaken, the player picks a sound from the list randomly an plays it.
- On Timer, The player plays a random sound each 3 seconds.